[TR] Anybody speak Danish?

nwolf at u.washington.edu nwolf at u.washington.edu
Mon Nov 12 22:12:19 MST 2007

   Once in a while, idle curiosity leads me to google around for my old TR4, CT11880L, which I sold in San Jose in early 2004.  I never found anything until today, when the following showed up:

http://tinyurl.com/2oxlrf

   That's the car!  Looks the same as ever.  I miss it, even though I have another one now in much better shape.
   My question is: Anybody speak Danish?  I'm just curious to know what they said about it, and babelfish.altavista.com doesn't speak the language.  I'm guessing "Solgt" means "Sold"...

   Thanks in advance.
-Nick
'64-ish TR4

P.S. The really weird thing is that when it was for sale in '04, it almost went to someone in Sweden.  Must be a real market for these cars in Scandinavia.  At least the blue ones...