[TR] [6pack] Nethercutt Museum

jim hearn jimhearn1 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 21:20:30 MST 2007

Hi Bob,

I did the one building that is all cars with a great railroad exhibit in
the rear.  For the other building, you needed to have reservations that
I didn't have but talking to some people there a lot of the building I
missed is collectible musical instruments.  So, the building with lots
of autos and RR exhibit that I did see has some very unusual stuff and
is well worth doing if ever in the LA area.

Jim