[TR] TR3A fuel gauge brass nuts

Tony Gordon triumph at 2simpleusa.com
Mon Nov 12 21:09:37 MST 2007

I don't know much about the TR3, but a lot of old electrical equipment in
the UK used BA (British Association) threads for the small bits and post
terminals ... the following website gives some further info
http://www.bhi.co.uk/hints/bathrd.htm.  I think Lucas used 6, 4 and 2 BA
threads ... ((larger number = small thread).

Tony Gordon
72 TR6