[TR] Thanks to Dan Masters

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sat Nov 10 20:31:30 MST 2007

John,
I had the same experience with Dan while installing his harness and it
continues today. This summer he sent me a wiring diagram for my Spal Fan and
Wizard radiator. It had nothing to do with his harness but he took the time
to help me out.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection