[TR] TR3A fuel gauge brass nuts

cfisher at borgwarner.com cfisher at borgwarner.com
Sat Nov 10 14:59:29 MST 2007

Dear list,
Anyone have a broken TR3 fuel gauge you'd sell for $10 bucks or so? I just
need the brass nuts (three of them) off the terminal posts. I just repaired my
fuel gauge with some patient solder surgery of the tiny magnet wires (boy the
old eyes are going!). However, I only have one of the brass nuts from the
terminal posts. There should be four total. It doesn't seem to be any common
modern thread size. I went through all the small hardware drawers at work and
couldn't find a match.

I could also use one of the nonconductive washers, but can substitute
something else for that. I'd be happy to buy a bad gauge at a reasonable price
if it has the needed hardware.

Yes, I will watch ebay over the winter if someone doesn't have one. just being
impatient, as usual.

Thanks,
Curt

Visit: CurtFisherRacing.com
"When you're racing it's life. Anything that happens before or after, is just
waiting." Steve McQueen ~ LeMans