[TR] TRF Windshield Shipping

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 9 21:03:30 MST 2007

I ordered a TR3 windshields from TRF the weekend before last. It was one
of their weekend sale opportunities that I couldn't pass up. It just
came by UPS today. Wow! it was really packed to survive ground shipment.
A wooden frame box that was screwed together in a zillion places.
Styrofoam lining all the way around. Blocks of foam to support the curve
of the wind shield. The pointy lower corners of the glass were even
taped to prevent chipping.

Needless to say, the glass was all in one piece when I got it.

Mike