[TR] Looking for bra or radiator blind for '62 TR4

Andrew Taylor ydna.rolyat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 06:57:11 MST 2007

Hello All-
Am back on this list after being away for a while. My '62 TR4 is back
up and running after a year's absence and with cold weather here in
Boston, soon as I get her warmed up, a short way down the street,
she's cold again. Any ideas where I can get a bra for the front end? I
think I've seen one for a TR3 that has a zipper in the middle so you
can adjust the amount of air passing through the radiator. That would
be perfect.
All ideas, thoughts, suggestions would be welcome.
Thanks!
Andy Taylor
'62 TR4