[TR] Successful trip.

NPaul72464 at aol.com NPaul72464 at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 07:37:24 MST 2007

Tom,

I highly recommend your cross country trip!  My son and I recently  returned
from a trip in my Austin Healey 3000 from Rochester, NY to the Grand  Canyon,
then into Arizona, and back a more southern route.  over 5000  miles.  It was
quite an adventure without serious issues with the  car.  Though, I must admit
I was a bit anxious crossing the Navajo  reservation (desolate emptiness and
no cell service) with a leaky radiator  hose.

I had a lot of stuff on a luggage rack mounted on the trunk.  I rigged  up a
rear view mirror on a hand clamp that enabled me to see over the  luggage.
Let me know if you'd like details.

Have a grand time.

Ned Paulsen
1958 TR3