[TR] Exhaust notes (off topic?)

Don Spence dkspence at telus.net
Mon Nov 5 10:46:05 MST 2007

Alan
  Many years back there was a crated merlin engine in the possession
of a local shop. Big plans were in evidence but I don't think
anything came of them. I do recall seeing pictures of an Opel GT
modded to accept a merlin. Couldn't find those pics but include the
following for your entertainment.
  Cheers
Don

> http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/car-talk/167947-john-dodds-%22-beast%