[TR] Pristine TR-4 hood availabe.

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Mon Nov 5 09:56:52 MST 2007

> I was going through some of my assortmented parts, and find that I have
> a pristine TR-4 hood.  I'm not sure if it came off a -4 or 4A. Also,
> there were the "short" carb bulge hoods, and the "long" bulge hoods.
> Does anyone out there know the measurements for each?

No measurements should be needed, as the difference is quite obvious.
On the long-bubble hood (bonnet), the bubble reaches all the way to the aft end of the hood.
In the more-rare early short-bubble hood, the bubble falls far short of the rear of the hood.

I think all the TR4, TR4A, TR5, TR250 long-bubble hoods are the same, but I'm no expert.