[TR] TR2-3 steering worm installation

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Nov 3 07:08:49 MST 2007

> If, as I suspect, you are rebuilding your new TR3 project
> then stop mucking around with worms & pegs - "bite the
> bullet" and put in a good rack& pinion conversion.

No, actually, I haven't touched the 'new' TR3 almost since I got it.  Been
too busy with other things, like trying to get/keep a Stag on the road.

But now that I know what can be done with a properly adjusted "worm & peg"
box, I will definitely NOT be doing the conversion.  "If it ain't broke,
don't fix it".

Besides, my new ARE Silentbloc replacements just arrived and I've simply GOT
to try them out !

Randall