[TR] [Fot] update on my stolen TR5 race car

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Fri Nov 2 05:58:04 MST 2007

Chuck!

I admire your great attitude over the whole thing. I know the amount of
effort that you have put into this car, since the time that Jan & I delivered this
car to you, with a trip over the mountains.

It occurs to me that, if these guys DID have any idea of this "TR5", it may
be in a container headed for Japan or Australia with a buyer waiting at the
other end.

Of course, we are all standing by, to help get you back on the track.

Joe Alexander