[TR] [6pack] Re: Wheel Shimmy

Alex ambritts at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 1 16:49:27 MST 2007

Actually, the car really was not complete to the point of even going 90 mph.
But we all know what happens when you get behind the wheel for the first
time after coming out of a restoration in your garage. (Even if it is not
complete) Once I transported it 1100 miles on a trailer to its new home I
put it up on a friends lift and half the nuts were loose including the
steering. But it since has made the journey over that advertised mark, and
yes they do go over 100.
Alex