[TR] "59 TR3 for sale.

BearTranserv at aol.com BearTranserv at aol.com
Thu Nov 1 14:26:12 MST 2007

In a message dated 10/29/2007 9:38:24 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
tswhitez123 at hotmail.com writes:

At the  gas station a guy in a Caddy asked if I wanted to buy another TR.   He
has a "59 TR3 that has sat in his driveway for years.  I have not  seen it but
he says it will run.  He thinks he wants  $5,000.   His number is
831-336-2410.
His name is Tag.  You  can say you got the information from Tom on the
Triumphs
list.

paste the phone number into Google and you'll find his name and address in
California....

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching for experienced
hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter  seven of the shop manual.
Dan McKay