[TR] Vote for me!

Rich White rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 13:48:35 MST 2007

The first time I went there I could vote.
I was going to vote from another computer and did not see the voting option.
Just now it is back!

I see the GT6 has gotten almost 50% of the vote.Rich White St. Joseph, IL
USA'63 TR3B TCF587LThat ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!See it moves!>
From: triumphs at consolidated.net> To: cartr4a at ameritech.net;
triumphs at autox.team.net> Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:08:18 -0500> Subject: Re:
[TR] Vote for me!> > Sorry for being so dumb, but just exactly how do we vote?
I went to that> web page and did not see anything that looked like a way to
cast a vote.> > kg> > Hi list,> > My GT6 was featured on ABC Chicago's "I Love
My Car" segment this month.> I believe mine was the first LBC ever featured.
Now it's time to vote for> "Car of the Month." Help! Give me a vote!> >
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=traffic&id=5690087> > Thanks,> Jim> >