[TR] TR3 Tire Sizes

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Jul 31 19:03:01 MDT 2007

> 1. Complaint the last set of quality tires were more than
> they would like to
> spend. ( I suspect the tires gave excellent results )

Didn't sound like a complaint to me, just an observation that he was looking
for less expensive tires.

> 3. Calling the shop who can get the obsolete size tire and
> install it at a reasonable cost  " buffoons ".

Seems too polite for some of the stores I've been to, once.  Maybe it was
you who :

1) Tried to refuse to honor the price in the newspaper ad (for an "obsolete
tire")
2) Tried to charge for mounting even though the ad clearly stated it was
included.
3) Told me you were out of new stems, then tried to charge me for the stems
I provided.  (There was a box of stems laying on the tire machine.)
4) Charged me for spin balancing, but didn't balance the tires at all until
I complained.
5) Tried to charge extra for taking the tires back off so they could be
balanced.

> Seems there will be no satisfying this person, reminds me of
> one of the
> reasons why I closed my shop 10 years ago.

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much"

>  How do I know the tire at Tire Rack is out of  stock?

Perhaps you looked at their web site, where it shows "Availability :
Backordered" ?

Randall
(Tedious but unavoidable disclaimer follows)

CONFIDENTIALITY. This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information proprietary to NavCom Technology, Inc., or one of its affiliates, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed, shall be maintained in confidence and not disclosed to third parties without the written consent of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the electronic mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this electronic mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return mail.