[TR] [Wedge] Re: Wedge 5 speed gearbox issues

Major Tom majortom at epub.com
Tue Jul 31 07:00:01 MDT 2007

This may be a problem which can be centered in many locations

lubrication is the most likely , though the shifter housing may also
be a culprit.

Lubrication may be 2 locations, level and the oil pump. the level is
relatively easy to check. The pump is not. It's an inspection and
replacement. It may be noted that if it is the pump there may be
permanent damage.

MT