[TR] Wedge 5 speed gearbox issues

Dixie dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Tue Jul 31 15:13:40 MDT 2007

My first question would be what is the colour of the oil in the gearbox? Has
someone filled it with ep oil? or 20/50? This would give a sluggish
gearchange.

The oil to use in the Rover/TR7 5speed is auto trans fluid and should be red
in colour and very thin. You can buy special oil but auto trans fluid works
perfectly.

Adrian TR4A CT64306 O
Wales UK