[TR] Minilites on TR3

Terry Geiger tgeiger at shoalsbritishcars.org
Tue Jul 31 13:28:36 MDT 2007

Pack racing products also sells a minilite replica called "Superlite".  A
friend has some on a TR6 and my father has some on his GT6 and they've been
pleased.  NFI...
http://www.packracingproducts.com/

Terry Geiger
'74 Triumph TR6 | '63 Triumph Herald | '70 MGBGT | '84 Mercedes 300D Diesel
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org/