[TR] Wedge 5 speed gearbox issues

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 07:40:52 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/30/2007 10:32:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mark at bradakis.com writes:

finding  reverse can be a bit troublesome.

I sometimes have trouble finding reverse in my TR8 too - usually right  after
driving my TR6 for a while where reverse is in a completely different  place
- I find the trouble i have finding reverse in one car is usually  directly
proportional to the time I have just spent in the other car - this  problem
seems to be getting worse as I get ...ah...less young.
I also have trouble finding the overdrive switch in my TR8 and 5th gear in
my TR6.

I realize this isn't much help, but what did you expect from an AOL  user.

Cheers,
Jack Mc