[TR] TR4 Electronic Ignition Question

Frenken, Eric efrenken at lctax.de
Tue Jul 31 00:10:50 MDT 2007

Good recommendation, Bob, but there's no need to convert the tach on a TR4
(contrary to a TR6) when installing the 123ignition. It's plug'n'play in case
your car is negative ground!

Best regards

Eric

Better yet, there's this one http://www.123ignition.nl/id/22.html  It's a
drop in replacement distributor. Only problem is you'd have to have your
tach converted to electronic.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection