[TR] TR3 or 4 Diff bump stop

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 30 18:22:29 MDT 2007

On Monday 30 July 2007 02:14 pm, Jack W. Drews wrote:
> A friend in Germany is looking for a diff bump stop. This is the part
> that bolts to the body sheet metal, directly over the nose of the
> diff, and has a rubber part that hangs down and under certain
> conditions contacts the diff. Does anyone have one, or know of a
> source for one?
>
> Thanks
>
> uncle jack

Jack,

I remember this part during my recent TR4 restoration.

To my knowledge it is a 4 not a 3 part.

I cleaned, painted the one I removed from the 4 and since the rubber seemed to
be ok, re-installed.

I guess that is a good thing, because I cannot find this part on any parts
catalog. Cant find the part in the TR4 parts list either.

Maybe an email to Moss or TRF can get a part #.

Bob