[TR] odd tr4 restoring prob

CarlSereda at aol.com CarlSereda at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 12:39:21 MDT 2007

Thanks Allen,
Sounds just like mine. Can you tell me if your brackets on your original TR4
valance are EXACTLY like mine in this attached photo? Please note how close
the bracket is to the edge of valance - and too closely positioned over the
wiring hole in valance.. same as your's? (I put a green dot where
bracket-screw/slot needs to go to line up with my grill). Otherwise grill fits
perfectly and
is in fact all bolted in for this photo!
Regards,
Carl
Just looked at my original front valence (CT13678) and the parking
light bracket is in the 12 o'clock position, pointing down, so that
the speed nut on the bracket lines up with the top hole/slot in the
grill.

Allen