[TR] Wobbly wheels

cfisher at borgwarner.com cfisher at borgwarner.com
Mon Jul 30 11:31:26 MDT 2007

Thanks to Brian & Bill etc. for the insights on wheel wobble.

I took your advice and did some wheel swapping and replace the worst dinged
rim with the spare and got a dramatic improvement. There is still some
wobble, so I'll probably eventually go for a new set of tires/rims, but at
least now it's drivable. I'll try the tip on a couple extra PSI to help out
of round tires next.

Cheers,
Curt

Visit:  www.CurtFisherRacing.com
"Racing is life, anything that happens before or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.
"Racing is better than life. You only get one life, and if you screw it up,
you have to live with the results. If you screw up a race, you get to start
over fresh at the next one, and apply the lessons learned from your
mistakes."   Curt Fisher