[TR] Dayton Wire Wheels verse Dunlop

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 08:56:57 MDT 2007

Bill, I have been away so I may be a little behind the curve on this topic,
but, if you matched your new wires to old splines that may explain some of the
 noise you are getting.  I have reseached this issue about tubeless and
those who I consider to be in the know say that the tubeles wires WILL  leak.
(not may)  There is no way to keep the spokes from flexing  and eventually, as I
am told, the seals will leak.  As to the quality of  the wheel, I have used
the Dunlops if I had it to do all over again I would have  gone for the Daytons.
 There is no comparison in quality and if this is a  car that you actually
want to drive with less maintenance and less vibration,  get the Daytons.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO