[TR] Survey Request

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 06:31:25 MDT 2007

Hi List!
  I'm doing a survey for TR4A owners with SH6 SU Carburetors with the center down pull linkages, ONLY!

  I would like you people to go out to your TR's & measure (to the nearest 1/16 th of an inch) the length of:

  1- LONG (horizontal) Link Rod Ass'y
  2- Short (vertical) Link Rod Ass'y
  Remember that the Short (vertical) Link Rod Ass'y is to cross under the Throttle Connecting Rod to the Bellcrank.

  I shall collect this data & report back to the list (later) my findings.

  PLEASE send this information to ME as I'm on the digest list. Also, It looks like my subscription to Norton anti-virus & my service provider are going to expire @ the end of this month. Being that I've gone to 3 national TRIUMPH conferences this year, I will most likely have to drop these services. Which means that I will not be able to get on the inter net from my home. So it looks like I'm to the Public Library, to retrieve my mailings. So I'm only going on a bi-weekly or monthly bases. This is why I may not be thanking you right away when I receive your E-mails. Thank You for your understanding.

-Cosmo Kramer