[TR] TR3 Tire Sizes

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sun Jul 29 21:30:03 MDT 2007

Discount Tire has an Arizonian metric.

I just mounted a set of Nankang 165/15 ($250. mount/bal/new tubes) from Burt
Brothers and am quite happy with them.  The guy let me stand there and
supervise everything, we even marked the best two(least runout) while it was
on the spin-balalncer to put on the front.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L(O) (rolling restoration)
"A bad day in your TR just gives you license to go shopping on-line again!"