[TR] Turn Signals on a TR-6

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 10:33:56 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/29/2007 8:27:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
gkoftx at juno.com writes:

The  Driver's side turn signals (both front & back) on my 1972 TR-6 will
not  come on.  The passenger side is fine, and when the hazard flashers
are  turned on, all four lights work.  Based on that, I don't think I  have
a bulb or flasher problem.

Thoughts and  recommendations?

George Killinger

I don't know about TR6;s especially, but I know that on both my Stag and my
TR3, my problems with flashers were solved when I went to each socket and
ensure  I had the correct bulb, and that I had the correct flashers

Good Luck!
Mike Moore .