[TR] relays in TR3's and VTR rambling

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sat Jul 28 08:54:10 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/28/2007 9:47:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
tfansher at comcast.net writes:
> Anyway, it was good to see some old friends and make some new ones, and
> work
> the inevitable bugs out of the rebuild and modifications.

I've been to every VTR since 1998 and I couldn't agree more.  It is the
socail aspect that appeals to me more so than the cars (although I would probably
still own one regardless).

My original plan was to have my 57 TR3 finished for this show but my body guy
had other ideas.  (actually, I blame it on the extensive nature of the rus
repair)  Nonetheless, I plan on bringing it to VTR 2008 and park it next to
yours. ;-)

Dave