[TR] Taps & Dies

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sat Jul 28 08:38:58 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/28/2007 9:21:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
tfansher at comcast.net writes:
> My theory is I'm not sure which taps,dies, or even drill bits I'll use the
> most on any given project.
> So I just buy the inexpensive set and use them. When one breaks I replace it
>
> with a high quality one since it seems to have been one I would use more. I
> also have the sizes used less frequently that the cheaper ones serve the
> purpose.
> Dave, great meeting you and welcoming you to the Single Malt Society.
> Tom
> 61 TR3A
> 62 TR4
> 73 Stag

I want to thank you for initiating me into the SMS.  I guess being the
initiate I am obligated to bring the bottle next year.  Maybe I should adopt your
philosophy and buy a cheap set and if we break one I'll replace it with a
quality version.  ;-)

Dave

PS: I want to thank you for not hitting the very tempting target I provided
on show day.  I know there are many on the list that would have availed
themselves of the opportunity.