[TR] upholstery tools

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Thu Jul 26 22:46:28 MDT 2007

The are called 'nog-nose rings' and hog-nose ring pliers'.  You can get them
at your local farm & ranch, some FLAPS or upholstery supply store.  It is a
fairly easy task, just keep everything snug and straight as you go.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L(O) (rolling restoration)
"A bad day in your TR just gives you license to go shopping on-line again!"