[TR] Inflating Tires w/ Nitrogen?

Skip Gurnee skip47 at powernet.net
Thu Jul 26 17:00:45 MDT 2007

Hasn't anybody been watching "Mythbusters" on the Discovery Channel?  They
picked up on a scientific article that said the Hindenburg burned because it
was painted with thermite!  (Well, half painted; the other half was a
different compound.) They tested the hypothesis, and CONFIRMED that their
experiment with a model burned at the same rate as the original, and noted
that the flames seen in the film were not the same as hydrogen flames.  They
concluded that hydrogen had gotten somewhat of a bad rap.  Let the flames
begin....
Skip Gurnee
64 TR4
66 TR4A