[TR] VTR Web Site Update

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jul 25 19:05:12 MDT 2007

I just updated my site with some pictures and stuff from VTR. It's not
complete so not all the links are working. If nothing else, take a look at
all the personalized license plates I posted. If anyone wants their plate
removed just email me. If you have a personalized plate you'd like me to
post, send me a picture. It doesn't matter if you were at VTR or not. Let me
know the type of Triumph it's on.

Thanks

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U