[TR] test, likely still have AOL problems

ZinkZ10C at aol.com ZinkZ10C at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 18:38:23 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/25/07 1:12:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, fpgowash at cox.net
writes:

<< What type of problems are being encountered by the Team.net servers?  I for
one am just curious.    Thanks, Fran  58 TR3A >>

My issue was 5 months ago AOL started adding a advertisment at the bottom of
every out going e mail.  This advertisment contains HTML and was rejected by
the old TR software.  There is no way to turn the HTML off and as a result I'm
unable to post on other mailing lists.  Many people have their spam settings
set to refuse e mail containing HTML, so I can't contact them either.

Many phone calls to AOL have gotten nowhere and the tech people have come
right out and said, this is the way it is and we are not going to change.
However I have seen many other AOL users still able to post, wonder why their e
 mail
works?

If it wasn't for the long established e mail addresses I have I'd change
providers.

Harold