[TR] FW: o/d unit wanted

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Wed Jul 25 15:34:28 MDT 2007

I got one of John's rebuilt A-Types last December and couldn't be happier
with it... don't know why I waited so long.

I suppose one reason I held off was there seemed to be many posts (which I
deleted unread) about OD problems.  Once I looked into the subject it seemed
that many of those problems were either electrical or a need for adjustment.
Looking at the schematic showed that the electrics on this thing are quite
simple as is the basic adjustment for correct operation.

John's aren't the cheapest way to go (maybe they cost the most) but mine
worked fine from the get-go which, since I was wrassling it in solo, was
very important to me.

Geo