[TR] [6pack] Inflating Tires w/ Nitrogen?

Paige, Dean DPaige at ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Wed Jul 25 11:50:21 MDT 2007

Considering that the atmosphere is 79% nitrogen I don't believe that a
great deal of ventilation is necessary.

Deano

Hi,

Nitrogen from a tank is very DRY, so when your tire wamrs up, you don't
get a ton of pressure build-up. Depending on the tires you run and the
pressures that you run at, this can make a HUGE difference in handling.

I do not use nitrogen, but I've given it serious thought. The only
downside is that a tank from the gas company or welding supply isn't
exactly free, but it's enough to fill your tire many times and even run
the occasional air tool, if you have the need.

Use in well ventilated places!