[TR] VTR trips

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Jul 25 06:18:18 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/24/2007 7:18:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:
> Rumor has it that Herman finally installed a 'real' cruise control, instead
> of the bicycle lever he has used for so many years.

Perhaps he has but the old bicycle control is still mounted to his brake
handle.  maybe that now controls his beer cooler.  ;-)

> Doubt he was there, but one of our past club presidents, Brian Kemp has also
> had cruise control on his TR6 for many years.

I installed one on my TR6 years ago ('99 or so)  The unit is a piece of junk
but it still is nice to have at times.

Dave