[TR] VTR 2008

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 16:37:39 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/24/2007 5:51:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bdischer at blakedischer.com writes:

The 2008  North American Triumph Challenge will be held August 5-8, 2007  in
Ypsilanti, Michigan.

Hey Blake,
I suppose I just got lucky here.  Michigan = a 3 hour drive for us  folks in
NE OHIO.  Soooooo, I am going to say that multiple cars from me  will be
there.  1st will be the 70 Spitfire MK 3, my ultimate AutoX  prepared machine. Next
would be the TR3B, I know, never made it to Valley Forge,  still in pieces
guys but will be ready for 08.  I am going to throw the  keys of all my other
cars to my two daughters and son in laws and I hope my good  buddy Bob Palmer
will be back, so look for me to register early and often.
Cheers,
Darrell