[TR] VTR Ramblings, 3900 miles round trip

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Jul 24 15:45:04 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/24/2007 4:06:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:
> And about 2300 miles for Herman and I.  Same old problem, the "midwest" is
> neither in the middle nor in the west.

I'm not sure Michigan is even considered midwest but even if it is Ypsilanti
is far eastern midwest.  The midwest extends as far west as Minnesota (still
considerably east of the geographic center of the continental US (althought due
north of the population center of the US which is just south of Rolla, MO)

> >I am still waiting on there being scheduled an event that is
> >convenient for
> >me to attend.
>
> Keep your calendar open for 2009, Joe.  It's by no means certain, way too
> early for any announcements, but there is a chance ...

Nothing is final until the VTR banquet the year before.  And all I know are
rumors.

Dave