[TR] VTR Ramblings, 3900 miles round trip

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Jul 24 12:42:41 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/24/2007 1:37:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
StagByTriumph at tscusa.org writes:
> With Detroit being in the middle of the country, it will take some
> creative side trips for the distance award, sort of like departing a
> week early and driving to Florida from California then up to Maine and
> over through Canada.

I figure if I head west to Seattle and then to Alaska and take a ferry across
to Siberia and then onward to eastern Europe and then take a cargo ship from
Liverpool to Fairfax and then drive on to Windsor and cross the River I MIGHT
have a chance at the Long Distance Award.

But then I run the risk of encountering Jack Lemon.

Dave