[TR] VTR Ramblings, 3900 miles round trip

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Tue Jul 24 12:36:50 MDT 2007

Randall wrote:
> Hmm, that's an interesting point.  If I want to score it next year, I'll
> have to drive to Herman's place first.  Does that count ?
> <G>
>
> Randall

With Detroit being in the middle of the country, it will take some
creative side trips for the distance award, sort of like departing a
week early and driving to Florida from California then up to Maine and
over through Canada.

It also depends on how the host club scores the distance.  Some have
used the shortest distance listed in the Road Atlas or computer
directions, others use the actual routes driven even if they were the
least direct.

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)