[TR] TR3A Windwings

Allan Reich areich at telus.net
Tue Jul 24 01:07:55 MDT 2007

Terry
I also had this problem, both with Windwings and the sun visors. Moss
sent me a new clip within a week, for the windwings.
Then last week, the one of the sun visors broke just when I adjusted
upwards. I happened to have an old set of sun visors with the clips, and
I replaced the new broken and the new un-broken with the old clips.
They were much stronger and I noticed the gap to slide on the windshield
lip was a bit smaller, that would reduce the force on the this lip of
the clip.
Your solution sounds great .. are you going into business to sell them?
Allan Reich
1960 TR3A  TS65713L