[TR] TR6 tire sizes

Greg one_second_zero at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 14:34:26 MDT 2007

Sorry, I know this has been probably covered many times, but here it is again...  I'm looking to put 16x7 wheels on my TR6 (to go with the upgraded Goodparts suspension).   Will 215/55ZR16 tires clear ok without rubbing? I have a tube shock conversion on the rear which I'm a little worried about with wider tires.   I'm having trouble finding sticky high performance tires in workable sizes for a 16x7 wheel that still have a tall enough diameter.   These tires are 25.3" in diameter according to tire rack's website.  How does that compare to the original Michelin Redline diameter?

  thanks, Greg H
  Denton, TX