[TR] 1954 Triumph TR2 Long Door for Sale - Parts or ambitious restoration (NH) $1500

Dan Scharpf dfscharpf at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 13:41:44 MDT 2007

It's time to move and I need to unload my 54 TR2 Long Door.

Same story you';ve all heard before- not enough time to finish, kids,
moving, etc.

I'm located in New London NH, and I can help load this up but you will
need to come and get it.

Here are the details:

The car is totally stripped down to the tub, so the next step
is to get new floor pans, rocker panels, interior fenders, and some
other patch panelsand start welding.

In terms of parts, I have just about everything there, but you will
need to get new seats and interior, and rebuild/refrubish everything
else. I've already re-done the steering column, wiper motor, horns and
some of the gauges.

The car is a 54 Triumph TR2 long door, SN TS3590L with Title.

I have the two original doors, and the following extra parts :
7 short doors with interior panels
9 side curtains from TR2s and TR3s (frames can be re-used, but the
vinyl will need to be replaced.
7 front fenders
2 rear fenders
2 radiators
5 transmissions (no overdrive units unfortunately)
3 SU carb sets and assorted bits
multiple extra guages
1 TR3 egg crate grill
1 TR4 grill
2 hoods
2 trunk lids
2 spare tire cover panels
extra bumpers and over-riders
2 steering wheels
extra clutch/transmission parts
extra shocks
1 TR2 head
1 complete engine (block with TR3 head)
2 soft-top frames
Inlet and exhaust manifolds from TR2/TR3s
Original rear axle
extra engine parts: pistons, distributors, oil pumps, etc.
Extra trim pieces; mirrors, lights, headlight trim, etc.

Try this link for some pictures I've taken:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfscharpf/sets/72157600618323329/

It will be an ambitous project, but you will end up with a very rare
and sweet ride.

Asking $1,500

If you sold just the parts on Ebay, you could easily double your money.

Let me know if you're interested. I need to get rid of this soon.

-Dan
dfscharpf at yahoo.com