[TR] VTR - we're back too

Joe Merone jmerone at rocketmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:26:18 MDT 2007

Although the plan was to stop somewhere along the
journey, Kerri and I decided to drive all the way home
on Saturday after being on the road for 10 days.  We
spent 12 total hours on the road that day, 8 of them
with the wheels turning, and I probably could have
pushed on if needed to.  That was a first for us and
distance driving in the TR6.

Maybe it's just me, but the new 5-speed seemed to make
all the difference in the fatigue factor.  The total
distance for our little trip was over 1100 miles, with
the odometer turning over past 100K on the way home.
I've got a brand new car!

I'd like to add my kudos to all the Deleware Valley
Triumph members who put on such a great VTR last week.
 The added little touches are always the ones that get
remembered.

It was also great to see and talk to list members
(even for a brief time) who's I've swapped
information, parts, and stories with over the years -
mostly to my benefit.

Joe Merone
CF18928