[TR] high engine rpm

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Mon Jul 23 08:47:03 MDT 2007

Thanks Michael!  I stand corrected.  But I am still gonna try it for myself
because I am sure that I remember the wheels spinning opposite directions
when they are both free.  But maybe that happens when you turn one wheel not
the drive shaft.  I am obviously confused and need to sort this out for
myself.

Thanks Again for clarifying.

Joe