[TR] James S Olson is out of the office.

George Richardson gprtech at frontiernet.net
Sun Jul 22 06:46:04 MDT 2007

Oh give Jimmy a break. He probably had to leave suddenly with Clark and
Lois to cover Lex Luthor's latest attempt to take over the world.

George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph
1975 Triumph TR6 - Undergoing restoration
1972 Triumph Stag - Daily Driver
Key Men: Keys for Classics - http://www.key-men.com