[TR] Pedal Assy.

STEVE BALL banjonut at verizon.net
Sat Jul 21 12:08:56 MDT 2007

Hello again to the list,

I'm working on the reassembly of our TR3A and I've run into a snag (but then,
what's new).  I wonder if anybody on the list would be willing to part with a
decent brake/clutch pedal assembly for this car.  Mine is worn out to the
point of destruction, so I need everything...pedals, cross shaft, and their
"housing".  I need the parts that mount up to the firewall from inside the
driver's compartment....everything south of the master cylinders.

Since I get the list as a digest, please reply to my home email:
banjonut at verizon.net.

Thanks in advance,

Steve Ball
Lompoc Ca

TR3A TS68164L in a million pieces but coming together.