[TR] TR6: replacement seatbelts from TRF

Greg one_second_zero at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 14:26:50 MDT 2007

Does anyone have any experience installing the aftermarket inertia reel 3-point seat belts sold by the Roadster Factory?   I bought a pair and am curious if they will install using the original mounting points or if I'm going to have to drill and install new mounting points.

  As a side question, is there anyone that will restore and reweb the OEM inertia reel seatbelts for the TR6?   Including rebuilding the inertia mechanism?   All things being equal, I'd rather use the original seatbelts.

  Thanks, Greg H
  Denton, TX