[TR] wiper holes have enlarged

A Daniel Cronin adcronin at ameritech.net
Sun Jul 15 13:39:23 MDT 2007

Sounds to me like you will need to determin proper hole diameter and mig weld in a patch plate.  Lots of stress at this wiper mounting plate.
  Dan

Paul Dorsey <dorpaul at negia.net> wrote:
  I'm sure others have had this problem, and if they found a satisfactory
solution then I'd like to hear from them:

It seems that the body holes for the wipers have become larger over the years,
and this even allows part of the rubber gasket to fall into it!

Thanks, Paul Dorsey
60 TR3
adcronin at ameritech.net

http://www.vtr.org